WELCOME TO PAKYABOUT PAKY
PAKY is a private modern hospital. The hospital is established by a group of consultant and specialist doctors in different medical disciplines both inside and outside Iraq.
PAKY Hospital is composed of 7 floors with 128 beds, 10 operating halls, Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Endoscopy Department, Physiotherapy Department, Pharmacy and Cafeteria. In addition to In-Patient wards for all specialties including General Medicine, General Surgery, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Pediatrics. Besides our Delivery Department is run 24 hourly by highly experienced Consultant Obstetricians.
Other services including:
- Consultant Out-Patient Clinics.
- Diagnostic Radiological and Laboratory services.
- Day Surgery. Control, Palliative Care and Pain Management
- (Pharmacy Services) Physiotherapy Department
- Education and development services
Our patients are our resources for our ambition development and success.
“Faithful to our tradition, we provide the highest possible standard of care and treatment in a professional and compassionate manner to every person who avails of Our services”
- To build a first class patient focused service based on high quality and Evidence based practice throughout the institute.
- To provide this service as close to the patient as possible, in a well-managed and appropriate environment.
- Ensure high quality care/service is provided. Ensure that decisions regarding delivery of care/service are patient focused and evidence based.
- Support and invest in education and training, thereby promoting the continuous development of the workforce in order to maximize the potential of staff at all levels.
- Continuously improve all our services through quality management.
- Focus on our patients and deliver high quality service.
- Involve all our partners in our quality improvement activities.
- Empower employees to make appropriate decisions.
- Have the highest degree of respect for one another and value diversity.
- Use training, teamwork and open communication to enable all employees to achieve their full potential.
- Recognize and reward employees’ contributions.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure that patients, visitors, staff and all others in contact with the Hospital are afforded the safest possible environment.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards in protecting the public and the Environment.
- Measure the effectiveness of our activities and monitor progress towards achieving our Vision.